The School renovation Company has worked with the Enfield Learning Trust for over 4 years and has carried out extensive remodelling and refurbishment to the School’s with in the Trust.
- Bowes New Southgate is a two form entry national teaching school with a nursery, children’s centre and a special needs class for autism.
- Bowes Edmonton is a growing one form entry partner school.
- Chesterfield Primary School is a four form entry school with a large nursery, additional provision for two year olds, a special needs class for children with complex needs and autism, and a key stage 1 nurture group.
- St Mary’s Centre is a centre run by Chesterfield and has two special needs classes for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health disabilities (SEMH).
- Bowes Southgate Green is a new partner school which opened in September 2014 and is temporarily located in Broomfield School. It has two reception classes and a year 1 class currently. The Bowes New Southgate Nursery is also situated on the site.
- Hazelbury Primary School was formed in April 2016 following a federation between Hazelbury Junior School and Hazelbury Infant School since 2013. Meeting the needs of nearly 1250 children across, we operate as one fluid community to ensure all of our children achieve high standards.